Global Subsidiary Locations
We are aiming to become a global KEIWA that contributes to a cheerful world and to future societies.
Since its founding in 1948, Keiwa has never been satisfied with its current status and has always taken the initiative to act first.
We have actively innovated marketing methods, technologies, and various systems in order to proactively, quickly, and accurately respond to the ever-changing needs of customers. This approach is called "dynamic domain", which is our management policy.
Initially, we were founded as a supplier of waterproof paper to the textile industry to support Japan’s postwar reconstruction and then gradually grew as the leading processed paper manufacturer in West Japan. We grew rapidly and achieved a major leap by supplying various function products, such as moisture-proof packaging materials, processing materials, protective sheets for natural gas and oil pipes, to the chemical industry and the steel industry undergoing international expansion. At this point, possessing three distinctive technical systems of sheeting, laminating, and coating, our company had solidified our status as one of the few global manufacturers of function products.
Since then, the company has survived recessions caused by two oil crises and the collapse of the economic bubble. However, due to the spread of the Internet and the advancement of the information society, the field of display devices used for various digital equipment has recently become one of the few "expanding industries" in the period of low growth.
Responding to the needs of the optical industry, we have come up with an innovative solution of the diffusion film-"Opalus". We have obtained unparalleled performance in this niche segment.
Entering this year, we started with customer-oriented marketing and further refined our core technologies of sheeting, laminating, and coating with the addition of Ultra-Precision (high accuracy) technology, with the aim of becoming a manufacturer of functional films and solutions.
Furthermore, along with business expansion, we continue to accumulate and develop technologies to maintain and improve the world environment.
As a global-minded company, we work with our subsidiaries in Japan, Taiwan, China, South Korea, and the United States to promote collaboration with companies around the world.
Based on our business philosophy of "Creating Harmony between Nature and Industry", Keiwa Group will make further contributions to the future of our earth and society.
Representative Director, Chairman and CEOKeiichi Osamura
Creation of the Harmony
between Nature and Industry.
Human beings benefit considerably from Nature and the products they make.
However, if these products are not in harmony with Nature, their benefits cannot last long.
To achieve this harmony, it is necessary to acquire precise wisdom and technologies based on a long-term perspective and flexible thoughts.
We constantly enhance our creativity and assertiveness as an organization to provide this kind of wisdom and technology.
Aiming to be a CSV group that creates shared values between nature and society through “providing high quality"
Contributions to society and nature
We make contributions to society and nature by running our business in a transparent and sound manner.
We believe in continuously creating and providing new values.
We act to gain the confidence of our current and future customers.
We ensure the high quality of our products to be chosen by our customers.
Employee happiness and self-development.
We value the health and well-being of our employees and their families, as well as respect their diversity and aspirations.
Satisfaction of our stakeholders
We realize stable growth and secure appropriate profits.
|Company name||KEIWA Incorporated|
|Representative Director, Chairman and CEO||Keiichi Osamura|
|Representative Director, President and COO||Masao Ashikaga|
|Corporate Headquarters||3F, Sumitomo Seimei Kayabacho Building, 2 Chome-10-5 Nihonbashi Kayabacho Chuo-ku Tokyo|
|Capital||3,881.30 million yen|
■Life & Environment Innovation Div.
■The Plaster Tape to Rescue the Earth Div.
|Group companies (consolidated subsidiaries)||4 global companies (1 manufacturing and marketing company, 3 sales companies)|
- Hidetaro Osamura established KEIWA Commerce and Industry Co., Ltd. in Kobe
- Tokyo sales office opened (currently known as Tokyo headquarters)
- Shiga plant established (currently known as Shiga AT Center（SATC）)
- Ogura plant established (currently known as SATC K-Site)
- Chiba plant established (currently known as SATC T-Site)
- Headquarter building established in Higashi Yodogawa-ku, Osaka
- Hidetaro Osamura took over as Chairman and Keiichi Osamura as President
- Founder Hidetaro Osamura passed away
- At!ack Techno Center I (currently known as Wakayama Techno Center I) established
- Company name changed to KEIWA Incorporated
- A local company Taiwan Keiwa Inc. established in Taiwan
- Suzhou representative office opened in China
- At!ack Techno Center II (currently known as Wakayama Techno Center II) constructed
- Shenzhen Office opened in China
A local company Keiwa (Nanjing) Co., Ltd. established in China
- A local company Seoul Keiwa Optoronics Co., Ltd. established in South Korea
- At!ack Techno Center III (currently known as Wakayama Techno Center III) constructed
- Ningbo Office opened in China
- A local company KEIWA Incorporated USA established in the US
- Shenzhen Office moved to Dongguan Office in China
- Beijing Office opened in China
- Tokyo Headquarters moved (Nihonbashi Kayabacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
Osaka Headquarters moved (Kawaramachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture)
- Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Value Creation Center (VCC) established
Listed on the first Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Chengdu Office opened in China
- Listed on Prime Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Keiichi Osamura appointed as Chairman, and Masao Ashikaga appointed as President.
China Local company「Keiwa (Nanjing) Co., Ltd.」
Tokyo headquarter (Nihonbashi)
|Headquarters||Postal code: 103-0025
3F, Sumitomo Seimei Kayabacho Building, 2 Chome-10-5 Nihonbashi Kayabacho Chuo-ku Tokyo
|Osaka Headquarters||Postal code: 541-0048
7F・5F Sanyo Senko Kawaramachi Building, 2-2-7 Kawaramachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture
|Production / development base||
Global Subsidiary Locations
Taiwan Keiwa Inc.33 F, No. 66, Sec. 1, Zhongxiao W. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 10018, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
TEL. +886-2-2370-0035 FAX. +886-2-2370-0152
Keiwa (Nanjing) Co., Ltd. Nanjing Office and PlantNo.1, Lanxia Road, Moling Industrial Park, Jiangning Economic Development Zone, Nanjing, 211111, China
TEL. +86-25-5215-7713 FAX. +86-25-5215-7723
Seoul Keiwa Optoronics Co., Ltd.908, 9F OPULENCE Bldg., 254 Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06647, Korea
KEIWA Incorporated USA2445 Augustine Dr Suites 150, #214 Santa Clara, CA 95054, U.S.A.